Make A Donation
Attend An Event
For referrals of where to turn when you find yourself in need, call the 2-1-1 info line to speak with a live, highly trained service professional in the Southern Arizona area.
United Way supports 2-1-1, a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here to be directed to their website.
211 can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to 211 connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives. All calls are private and confidential.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse