Make A Donation
Attend An Event
United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona is committed to connecting Southern Arizona residents to quality affordable health insurance coverage.
Enrollment Specialists are available to connect families to AHCCCS at schools participating in the Tucson Community Schools Initiative and community partner locations. Local assistance with AHCCCS and Marketplace coverage is available to all community members at coveraz.org/connector.
AHCCCS enrollment assistance is also available at the Gabrielle Giffords Resource Center at the Community Food Bank.
Do you know that:
- Financial help is available. 76% of covered Arizonans received help paying for their health insurance.
- Health insurance is affordable. The average monthly cost for those covered in Arizona is $123. 86% were eligible for a plan under $100.
- In-person assistance is available. You can get local assistance – at no cost.
- All plans must cover important benefits like doctor visits, prescriptions, hospital stays and more. And many preventive services are covered at no cost to you!
- AHCCCS (Arizona Medicaid) – Year-round Open Enrollment
- Marketplace – Open Enrollment runs November 1, 2019 – December 15, 2019 for coverage beginning in 2020